Elder Option’s Eldercare Education Center and the Care Careers Academy provides certification training to persons entering the long-term care industry in Clark and Cowlitz Counties. We have been a certified education center through Washington State’s Department of Social and Health Services since 1997 and as a Washington State certified Vocational School since 2011. Our classes are created especially for students working in private duty home care (IPs), agency caregiving, adult family home and assisted living homes. We also provide continuing education classes for the industry.
1. Home Care Aide Training (new as of January 2012 replacing Fundamentals of Caregiving(FOC) training)
2. Certified Nurses Training (CNA)
3. Nurse Delegation (Self Study)
4. Nurse Delegation with Diabetic Endorsement (self study)
5. CPR for health care professionals
6. Various continuing education classes scheduled throughout the year.
Our goal at Elder Options, is to encourage interested persons wanting to enter the health care profession. Persons wanting to know more about our health care classes can call our Education Program Assistant, Betty Richards for more information. Please call 636-1000, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Elder Options also helps graduates find work through our placement services. Call Today!